Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Star Party Food! (with lots of pictures)

This blog post has moved. If you would like to look at it, please head over here:
http://www.cinjoella.com/2012/03/14/star-party-food-with-lots-of-pictures/

4 comments:

caron said...

Joella! I love this! Your theme parties are always phenomenal, just like you. :) Well done, friend. Well done.

Joella said...

Thanks, we sure have fun doing themed parties. And you haven't even seen the decorations or the main activity. I have loads more pictures to add! :) Just you wait!

Whitney said...

How fun!! Random comment of the day: I had a rootbeer cupcake about a month ago, and it made me think of you and the rootbeer cookies you made when we were roommates. Too bad rootbeer disappears when baking...the cupcakes tasted NOTHING like rootbeer. But, I did think of you. Happy Star Party!

Joella said...

Oooh! Must. Make. Rootbeer. Cookies. Well, I know what I need to do this weekend. Crazy that the cupcakes didn't taste like rootbeer. How sad. Hey, remember when we did that rootbeer kegger at the park. Oh, rootbeer, what fun we have had. Maybe there should be a rootbeer party... ;)